Welcome to Ethylene Control Inc.
We have been manufacturing ethylene gas removal products and post-harvest solutions since 1986. All of our ethylene removing filters, sachets, and ethylene absorbers are made at our manufacturing center in Selma, California.
Studies show that the largest losses of fruits and vegetables occur at the post-harvest and distribution stages of the food supply chain. Our ethylene filters and systems are used in reefers of all types, including cold storages, refrigerated trucks, refrigerated train cars, and marine shipping containers to ensure fruit, vegetable, and floral freshness through every stage of the cold chain. Our Patented Super Fresh Media is proven to slow down fresh produce decay, and to prevent mold, rot, and remove odors. They have been proven by the University of California at Davis to be the most effective product of this kind.
Our ethylene-filtering products help:
- Remove ethylene gas
- Kill airborne bacteria and mold spores
- Prevent premature ripening, decay, and discoloration
- Improve produce appearance, texture, and nutritional quality
- Cut produce waste by as much as 29%
- Eliminate unpleasant odors emitted from over-ripened produce
- Increase customer satisfaction by delivering a higher quality product
Ethylene absorption products are particularly important when transporting fruits, vegetables, and ornamentals that emit high levels of ethylene, or are particularly ethylene-sensitive or prone to molds, such as:
- Citrus (blue mold & rind breakdown)
- Stone Fruit
Working with you every step of the way!
- Railcar Shippers
- Container Ships
- Trucking Shippers
- Distribution Centers
- Cold Storage
- Packers & Re-Packers
- Food Service
- Flower Growers
- Cannabis Greenhouses
- And More!